Project Analyst, Naval Air Systems Command
(job number 190016MD)
Work Location: Lexington Park, MD, 20653
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., (www.omnitecinc.com) has immediate openings for analysts and management support personnel to enable Navy Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to more rapidly and cost effectively deploy critical weapon systems to war-fighters across the Navy and Marine Corps.
Candidates are sought who: have strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills, like to solve problems, and enjoy working in a team environment. Job duties will include tasks such as: assisting with planning, developing and updating schedules, analyzing data, developing and presenting reports, and facilitating meetings.
We have immediate openings for professionals experienced in project scheduling and project controls disciplines to support our Navy customers. These are critical support positions for Navy project managers to deploy quality weapon systems within optimal time and cost parameters.
In general, you should have skills and experience to perform the following activities:
1. Organizing/facilitating project planning and communication between project stakeholders;
2. Efficiently developing schedules in Microsoft Project based on input from the team;
3. Tracking schedule execution and updating schedules at a consistent frequency;
4. Developing reports from the schedule including critical paths, metrics and charts;
5. Providing analysis to support decisions to control project results.
We also have requirements for more experienced professionals to contribute with duties like:
1. Developing and maturing management process inside government organizations;
2. Conducting analysis of supplier Earned Value Management (EVM) reports;
3. Performing advanced statistical (probabilistic) analysis of cost and schedule;
4. Integrating multiple schedules from many different sources;
5. Working in a high pace, dynamic environment supporting multiple projects at one time.
Please apply directly via this ad, or view all of our career opportunities and scroll to this position via: http://omnitecinc.applytojob.com/apply/
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.